This App measures reaction time by pressing Button B after the three LED lights go out.
A pdf of these directions can be downloaded from the sidebar to the right
This app does not require any external peripherals – it uses only the buttons and the LED’s on the front of the Kookaberry. Navigate to the ReTimer app on the Kookaberry’s menu and press Button B to run.
Running the app
What is showing on the first (Home) screen?
- Top Row: Name of app; ID of Kookaberry (01)
- Second Row: Your reaction time in milliseconds
- Third & Fourth Rows: Instructions
- Fifth Row: Date and time if connected to your PC
- Sixth Row: Button A is Exit; Button B starts the LED sequence.
Using the app
After pressing Button B to start, the instruction on the screen changes as shown in the left-hand screenshot above, and the LED’s on the front start to turn on one at a time.
As soon as all the LED’s turn off, Press Button B and your reaction time (ie the delay between your brain registering the fact and your finger pressing the button) is displayed on the second row of the screen.