This is a DF Robot Push Button. It is used to make or break an electrical circuit.
- Wide voltage range from 3.3V to 5V
- Standard assembling structure (two 3mm diameter holes with multiple of 5mm as distance from center)
- High quality connector
- Immersion gold surface
- Supply Voltage: 3.3V to 5V
- Indicator LED on board
- Large button keypad and high-quality first-class hat
- Interface: Digital
- Size: 22x30mm(0.87×1.18″)
How do they work?
A spring loaded small metal strip connects two wires together to complete an electrical circuit. The DFRobot push button also lights an embedded LED when the circuit is connected. See the electrical circuit by clicking the Schematic box in the sidebar.
Where are they used?
Anywhere where something needs to be switched on and off